Litigation Services For Clients In Chicago, The State Of Illinois And The U.S.
The lawyers at Dziedziak & Marcus, P.C., in Chicago have represented individuals throughout Illinois for more than 30 years. If you have been accused of serious state or federal crimes or have suffered significant injury due to the negligence of another person, we are here to assist you.
From offices in Chicago, our attorneys advise and represent clients throughout the Greater Chicago Metro Area, Illinois and the United States. Call us at 312-443-5600 or contact us by email to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Chicago criminal defense or Chicago accident attorney at our firm today.
Cook County Criminal Justice Attorney
We emphasize and excel in defending complex cases involving federal and white collar crimes such as:
- Grand jury investigations, government fraud and federal white collar crimes
- Medicare/Medicaid fraud
- Mail and wire fraud
- Tax fraud
- Federal drug crimes
- Identification theft, credit card fraud
- Bribery of officials
- Mortgage, bank and real estate fraud
- Racketeering, violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
While our criminal defense practice serves the needs of clients throughout the Chicago metropolitan area and Greater Illinois, we also represent clients elsewhere in the United States, especially in Florida and Nevada.
State felony and misdemeanor offenses:
- Sex crimes
- Pornography, Internet child pornography
- Drug crimes
- Methamphetamine possession
- Meth lab operations, manufacturing or cultivating drugs
- Drug trafficking, illegal dispensing of narcotics
- Prescription drug offenses, prescription fraud
- Drunk driving, DUI charges
Visit our Criminal Defense Intake Form page to start the free consultation process about your criminal law case.
Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
We also provide aggressive, effective legal representation for people seeking full and fair compensation for financial damages suffered because of another party's negligence. In every personal injury litigation matter, our mission is to hold negligent parties accountable for the damage they have caused. We pursue full compensation for medical bills, lost wages, future care expenses and more.
- Burn injuries
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury, paralysis
- Amputation, loss of limb
- Fractures, crush injuries
- Car accident injury and death claims
- Drunk driving accidents
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Medical negligence, vaccine and prescription errors
- Laser eye surgery injury, LASIK surgery errors
Visit our Personal Injury Intake Form page to start the free consultation process about your criminal law case.
To schedule a consultation, call 312-443-5600 or contact our Chicago law firm online.